The SR12UBEXPNDKD SmartRack® 12U 4-Post Open Frame Rack provides an economical rack-mount solution for small offices, retail locations and other secure IT locations with limited floor space where you need equipment to be organized and easy to access. It’s ideal for mounting network switches, routers, patch panels, audio/video components and other EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment up to 36 inches deep.
Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the SR12UBEXPNDKD has a maximum load capacity of 1,000 pounds. Stashed away under a counter, on a workbench or in a corner, this rack saves precious space and allows you fast, easy access at your immediate workspace for organizing, installing and servicing equipment and cabling. The open design allows unobstructed airflow to help keep components cool and performing at their peak.
The self-squaring SR12UBEXPNDKD assembles using the included hardware. Built-in casters allow you to roll the rack into place. The vertical mounting rails have square, numbered holes and optional cable management hooks for securing equipment to the steel frame. Only user-supplied standard hand tools are required for setup. Toolless button holes accept 0U vertical installation of PDUs and cable managers.
Saves Valuable Workspace
- Perfect for installing network switches, routers, patch panels and audio/video components in secure IT areas with limited floor space
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment up to 36 in. deep
- Maximum load capacity of 1,000 lb.
Convenient Open-Frame Design
- Allows fast, easy access for organizing, installing and servicing equipment and cabling
- Rests under a counter, on a workbench or in a corner at your immediate workspace
- Unobstructed airflow keeps components cool and performing at their peak
Easy Assembly and Installation
- Heavy-duty steel construction with durable black powder-coated finish
- Assembles with included hardware and user-supplied hand tools
- Vertical mounting rails with square, numbered holes and optional cable management hooks
- Built-in casters for rolling the rack into position
- Toolless button holes accept 0U vertical installation of PDUs and cable managers
- (4) Vertical mounting rails
- (4) Side brackets
- (2) Base brackets with built-in casters
- (2) Top brackets
- (2) Adjustable side support/mounting rails
- (12) M6 x 12 mm screws
- (16) M8 screws
Equipment Mounting Hardware
- (20) M6 cage nuts
- (20) PVC cup washers
- (20) M6 screws
- (10) Cable management hooks
- (10) Hook mounting screws
- Owner’s manual