Tripp Lite’s SR25UB premium SmartRack Enclosure Cabinet is packed with features designed to simplify rack equipment installations and rack equipment maintenance: top and bottom cable routing ports, perforated door and side panels to promote efficient airflow, adjustable vertical mounting rails and more. And as part of the SmartRack family, the SR25UB is compatible with Tripp Lite’s extensive range of rackmount accessories, enabling you to customize your solution to meet any requirement. The SR25UB ships fully assembled for quick installation and comes with a 5-year warranty.
The SR25UB has 25U of capacity and is compatible with all standard 19-inch rack equipment. The front and rear pairs of vertical rails feature square mounting holes and are numbered by rack space for easy reference. The rails are adjustable in quarter-inch increments to accommodate equipment depths from 4 to 37 inches. Adjustment is quick and convenient: simply unscrew the rails, slide them to the desired depth and restore the screws. The rails feature square mounting holes and are capable of supporting up to 3000 lb of equipment with included installation hardware(2250-lb rolling capacity).
With a locking, reversible front door and locking, removable side panels, SR25UB provides safe, secure installation for all equipment. This prevents unauthorized access to installed equipment while making it easy for authorized personnel to perform inspections, maintenance and equipment replacement. The enclosure meets all requirements toward PCI DSS compliance.
The top and bottom panels of the SR25UB are furnished with vents designed to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. They also support installation of standard user-supplied case fans(Tripp LiteSRFANROOF). The top and bottom panels are also provided with ports for cable routing.
To simplify deployment, the SR25UB comes with casters that enable it to be maneuvered into to desired location, and then secured in place by adjusting the unit’s levelers. Note: the casters are intended for minor position adjustments within the final installation area only and are not designed for moving the enclosure over long distances.
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters (casters are removable)
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements
- Tool-less accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure)
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail)
- Weight ratings of 3000 lb stationary and 2250 lb rolling
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable
- Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall
- Locking removable side panels are 'half size' to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing. Side panels are keyed alike to the front and rear doors
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24" to match standard data center floor tiles
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires
- Open bottom for cable access
- Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed without the use of tools in seconds without having to disconnect cables first
- Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the enclosure frame on the inside or outside of the rack
- Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
- SR25UB Rackmount Enclosure
- (2) Side panels
- (2) Side panel locks
- (50) M6 screws
- (50) M6 cage nuts
- (50) M6 washers
- (2) Door & side panels
- Owner's Manual