The SR2POST12 SmartRack® 12U Desktop 2-Post Open-Frame Rack provides an economical rack-mount solution for laboratories, test setups, small network closets and other secure IT locations with limited floor space where you need equipment to be organized and easy to access. It’s ideal for mounting network switches, routers, patch panels, audio/video components and other EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment up to 36 inches deep.
Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the SR2POST12 has a maximum load capacity of 110 pounds. Stationed on a desktop, floor or counter, this free-standing rack saves precious space and allows you fast, easy access at your immediate workspace for organizing, installing and servicing equipment and cabling.
The SR2POST12 is easy to assemble using the included hardware. The vertical mounting rails have square-hole mounting and cable management slots for securing equipment to the steel frame. Only user-supplied standard hand tools are required for setup.
Saves Valuable Workspace
- Perfect for installing network switches, routers, patch panels and audio/video components in secure IT areas with limited floor space
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment up to 36 in. deep
- Maximum load capacity of 110 lb.
Free-Standing Open-Frame Design
- Allows fast, easy access for organizing, installing and servicing equipment and cabling
- Rests on desktop, floor or counter at your immediate workspace
Easy Assembly and Installation
- Made from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish
- Easy to assemble with included hardware and user-supplied hand tools
- Vertical mounting rails with square-hole mounting and cable management slots
- (2) Uprights
- (2) Base brackets
- Front cross member
- (8) M5 screws
- (20) M6 screws
- (20) M6 cage nuts
- (20) M6 cup washers
- (4) Rubber feet
- Owner’s manual